Crosshills Trial, 13th September 2020
- All drivers must produce a valid Club Membership Card at signing on and must hold a full, currently valid, R.T.A. Licence (Full UK Driving license).
- Only one passenger aged over 16 may be carried on a vehicle during an observed section. This minimum age is reduced to 14 providing the vehicle is fitted with seat belts and either a manufacturers hard top, truck cab or a roll bar. The minimum age is further reduced to 12 where the vehicle is a road legal, mass produced production vehicle retaining the original hardtop or truck cab and where the seat belts comply with K2.1.1 (In a soft top vehicle without a roll bar the passenger must be at least 16) (P41.1.13).
- The passenger shall be properly seated, the seat backs shall be upright and the seats adequately fixed. All occupants must wear an approved seat belt at all times. No passenger to be carried in the rear of the vehicle.
- The same driver must drive throughout a competition and except with official approval, the people carried at the start of an event must not change during the event (P25.2).
- The starting order will be allocated by the clerk of course (D10.1.9).
- J5.20.4 Seat belts are mandatory
- P60.2.2 Towing points need not be painted in a contrasting colour
- P41.2.3 Competition numbers need not be displayed
- P56.6 The use of TUV Approved hub adapters/wheel spacers up to a maximum of 30mm depth are allowed
- P56.8.2 None OE Torque biasing and locked differential are permitted
- J5.20.5 Fixed cameras/videos carried on board a vehicle are subject to written approval of the Organisers and of the Chief Scrutineer
- J5.20.6 Vehicles of a commercial type are allowed
- J56.7.1 A spare wheel and tyre need not be carried
OS Ref. SD 985 456 for the GPS users amongst us !
Nearest post code BD20 8JB
Route: From the “old” A629 turn in Crosshills on to A6068 the Colne Road, in Glusburn turn right at the Police Station toward Lothersdale, follow the road up the hill, site about 1 mile on right, Manor House Farm.
The trial site entrance is the gateway before the farm, do not go into the farm and stick to the track – under no circumstances drive on the grass between the gate at the road and the gate at the entrance to the trials site.