Club Forum

The new family motor!

Create a topic for your vehicle here and let everyone know what you are doing/have done to/with it !
nicks90
Full Name: Nick Clayton

The new family motor!

Postby nicks90 » Mon May 14, 2012 12:15 pm

here it is - the new family wagon and tow machine!

yes, its a bit bling and yes, its a JEEP!
But t'was a very good price and as its fitted with the lovely merc 2.7crd and 5sp auto, its rather fast. Plus it does 30mpg!
Its got more toys than I thought you could fit into a vehicle and is rather comfortable to. Cant wait to pick it up next weekend, after the garage has finished sorting a couple of little bits out on it and giving it a service. Then it will take a month or two to work out how the dvd, satnav, DAB, rear screens and all the other toys work.

8)

and before you all start - we looked at loads of discos and P38s and was amazed to find simillar priced LRs were all mega miles rot box / worn out junk. The other options we looked at were the Kia Sorento (horrible plastic thing), late nissan terranos (about as basic as my 90!) and L200/navara type things (totally gay).
So it came down to condition and spec and SPEED - and the Jeep beat everything else hands down.
Anyone want to buy a Nissan Xtrail?

Nick
Bugger!
Another bloody dent...

tecnick
Full Name: Nick Adams

Postby tecnick » Mon May 14, 2012 5:46 pm

No thanks Nick, I would have had the bumper had it been silver, trust you to buy the only not silver xtrail. We like ours, because it pulls caravan well and because its not a Jeep :lol:

Cheers Nick
If it ain't broke, I'd be bloody suprised.

bandiflip
Full Name: phil johnson

Postby bandiflip » Mon May 14, 2012 6:51 pm

In Da Hood !!! Cruising wid ya beeches !!
Looks good...... And if ya need any help with a good friend of mine is a Jeep expert,factory trained with his own place......so if ya need any advice etc....gimme a bell
do you know the meaning of Nemesis ???

nicks90
Full Name: Nick Clayton

Postby nicks90 » Mon May 14, 2012 10:25 pm

Cheers phil. Prolly need it!
Bugger!

Another bloody dent...

Return to “Member's Vehicles”