Club Forum

Help me chose a new motor

Create a topic for your vehicle here and let everyone know what you are doing/have done to/with it !
tecnick
Full Name: Nick Adams

Postby tecnick » Sun Feb 13, 2011 7:12 am

Does it really matter Phil as you will only be storing it for a few weeks before the next owner picks it up :lol:

Cheers Nick
If it ain't broke, I'd be bloody suprised.

nicks90
Full Name: Nick Clayton

Postby nicks90 » Sun Feb 13, 2011 5:12 pm

i'm still arguing with the insurers at the moment ot even be able to have the bloody salvage!

the insurers want it for themselves - but obviously i legally still own it. So to be awkward they are now saying i must pay the recovery and storage costs before it can be released and then claim that back off them as an individual claim.
so as it stands at the moment they want me to stump up over £600 to release my motor and then muck about claiming it back (which they said can take 4-8 weeks).
my argument is that its part of hte same claim and they should cough up - or at least get my insurance company to cough up on my behalf and they claim it back...

hate insurance companies.
Phil, will call you tomorrow and let you know whats going on.

Nick
Bugger!
Another bloody dent...

tecnick
Full Name: Nick Adams

Postby tecnick » Sun Feb 27, 2011 5:48 pm

Just had cause to be rather pleased with the xtrail. We took the caravan to Cherry tree near Helmsley wed, thurs, friday. We met up with my folks in their Hymer campervan. As the rain barely stopped, the field became a marsh and we sat watching the 3 tonne camper disappear into mud. The campsite owner said we would need a pull from the tractor but.... the xtrail did it no probs, no wheel spin or anything. On road bias tyre as well! I was really chuffed :D

Hope you enjoy yours Nick and Sara

Cheers Nick
If it ain't broke, I'd be bloody suprised.

bandiflip
Full Name: phil johnson

Postby bandiflip » Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:17 pm

Well Nick, I think the X-Trail saw what happened to the Disco last week and decided it wasnt gonna end up the same way ! :P
do you know the meaning of Nemesis ???

Return to “Member's Vehicles”